The Later Mughais Indian History General Knowledge:
The Later Mughais
- Muazzam ascended the Mughal throne with the title of Bahadur Shah,
- Farrukhsiyar ascended the throne with help of Sayyid brothers, Abdullah Khan and Hussain Khan,
- Nadir Shah raided India in 1738-39 and took away the peacock throne and Kohinoor diamond during the reign or Mohammad Shah [l 719-48).
- The Battle of Buxar (1764) was fought during the reign of Shah Alam II.
- Bahadur Shah Zafar was the last Mughal king.
Name of the Book- Author
- Tuzk-i-Babari: Babar
- Akbarnama, Aini Akbari: Abul Fazl
- Tuzkijahangiri: Jahangir
- Shah Jahan Namah : Inavat Khan
- Padshah Namah (about Shah Jahan) : Abdul Hamid Lahori
- Alamgirnama (about Aurangzeb): Mirza Muhammad Kazim
Battles Fought Between
- 1st Battle of Panipat (1526) : Babur and Ibrahim Lodhi
- Battle of Khanwa (1527) : Babur and Rana Sunga
- Battle of Chausa (1539) : Slier Shah Suri and Humayun
- 2nd Battle of Panipat (1556): Akbarand Hemu
- Battle of Haldighati (1576) : Raja Maan Singh (Mughal army) and Rana Pratap
- Battle of Samugarh (1658) : Aurangzeb and Dara Shikoh
- Battle of Khanwa (1659) : Aurangzeb and brother Shah Shuja
- Battle of Karnal (1739) : Nadir Shah and Muhammad Shah (Mughal)